Monday, November 2, 2009

HALLOWEEN


To get ready for halloween and get into the spirit of it all a little bit more, we went to a haunted ...something. It was up at this is the place where they have all these historical buildings and stuff. Most of the haunted walk was outdoors through trenches and tunnels and stuff and it was kind of creepy and then occasionally you would walk through one of the buildings and that was REALLY creepy because it was filled with old antiques and stuff. But it was fun --picture of us waiting in line below.


And then on the acutal big day we dressed in costume and went up to the AOs for traditional chilly and to hang out with the rest of the family. Ryan's costume was a labor of love. It probably took three times longer than mine took. It was totally worth it though. He got to wear it to our ward's trunk or treat night too, so he was pretty excited to have more than one place to show it off. hehehe.








6 comments:

Jennifer said...

Please. Stop. I am dying. That costume is fantastic. The little ears on his hat, even! Ha!

Allison said...

AWESOME!!

Bella Beginnings said...

I love the costume.... ha. Great costume. You are amazing Amy. I am very impressed, and Ryan what a good sport you are!

Bella Beginnings said...

Wait I love your halloween sign... did you make it? You are amazing! I want to come and go to the witches. What is it?

ostleriot said...

Jew. I did make my halloween sign -sometimes I think I'm crafty and then things take me like ten hours to do and I realize that I'm not. Gardner village is a bunch of little cottages full of boutiques, candy, clothes, girl stuff etc and every halloween they decorate the area with tons of life size witches out for display

ostleriot said...

if you're ever wanting a trip to Utah definitely come visit in October for witches and the fall.