Monday, November 2, 2009

witches and pumpkins

My good friend Jenny came down to hang out with me for a night of witches. -it's sort of a tradition now.

We had dinner and set out for the witches at gardner village. I took a lot of pictures in hopes of getting my mom excited about heading up to see us again in October of 2010. You know you want to mom.
After the witches we went back to my place and she helped me decorate some sugar cookies that I had made. Hers had a little more character than mine. For example,...the one pictured below is "winking". I happen to think he looks like he had a stroke.
Thanks for coming down and having night of halloween with me Jfro.




1 comment:

Jenny said...

I couldn't help but notice the carmel apples in my hand in one of the pictures. Next year I vow to taste one!