Monday, November 2, 2009

OCTOBER

I'm sorry I'm behind on my blogging but 1, I kind of suck at it, and 2, October is a busy month. It started out with my parents, grandma and aunt/uncle coming up to hang out in Wyoming for conference weekend. I didn't get any pictures up there, but it was really fun to hang out with everyone. Kev-dawg and special Kay even arranged their flights so they could spend a little extra time with Ry and I doing millions of nice things for us. I've often said i have the best parents in the world, and they make an honest girl out of me.
Here's dad fixing our leaky tub ---leaking so very badly that it was a constant stream of water. He also fixed our sink which was almost as bad. Not only that, but he bought and installed a new radiator and hoses for the mazda which he says was only running by the grace of God. -he's said that to me a couple of times now.

Meanwhile, mom was buying me all of this at Costco!!! I love costco and I love food and I love my mom. Thank you guys so so so so much for everything that you did for us that weekend.

We also visited Oktoberfest to eat schnitzel and polka and visit one Walt at his pretzel stand. It was the best pretzel I've ever eaten, bye-the-way. Yet another year has past that I didn't have time to make some liederhosen for Ryan to wear, but one of these years... one of these years.

On the 16th we celebrated our year anniversary. We decided to visit a new Temple each year on our anniversary and since I couldn't take any time off from school it had to be a short trip. It was my year to plan it and I chose the Manti Temple. We stayed at this bed and breakfast in Spring City and ate dinner in Manti. Unfortunately, I'm not very good at planning and didn't bother to call and make sure that the Temple would be open. It wasn't. I suck. It was still fun though. Ryan liked the porch swing the most.




6 comments:

IronLawGirl said...

Um, can your parents come to my house please? That's awesome!!

Jennifer said...

What a nice little Kay and Kevdawg you have! And I love that you went to Manti just because. What a fantastic anniversary destination. Also, I would like to come and visit and eat one hot pocket. Ok thank you.

Bella Beginnings said...

Yeah for your dad! I was at the track doing a a little speed workout the other morning and guess who started racing me? Your dad. The funny thing is that he would have totally beat me, except that his ipod fell. You do have the best parents. How fun to go to manti. sad that it was not open. This is what RYan and I do on our anniversary, we just have less temples to choose from! We go and do sealings. It is so fun.

kevinkaytheriot said...

We are the best parents!!! When Julie runs around the track, she looks like a Gazelle, whereas I look like a Hippo. Hippo's can be pretty fast over short distances, however when I saw how long the race was I threw my i-pod down on the ground and claimed I had to stop to retrieve it :-)

I want to go see witches with Jen and the crew! I miss them all!!!!!!!!

Tracy said...

NEW POST, NEW POST, NEW POST!!!!!


I miss you.

Mo said...

Hmmmm... October.... anyone ther still? Anyone?