Thursday, July 21, 2011

the five alls

So a bit about the restaurant that Ryan found to take me to for our anniversary. It's called The Five Alls and it was pretty rad. First of all, its giant wooden door is so tucked away amongst vines and it's a surprise anyone ever finds the place. When you walk inside all the blinds are drawn giving it this dark cozy atmosphere and oh ya,.. did I tell you it's a medieval atmosphere?
It's by no means like going to a jousting tournament where you have to eat Cornish game hens with your hands. It's an awesome eight course meal and everything was so delicious -notice the frappe thing next to Ryan's plate. So good.

Mainly it was just a way fun ambiance with really good food. Thanks for finding it Ryan. On a side note, remember when my hear was red red red?? I found this picture while I was looking for the five alls pics. Ugly picture, but it kinda makes me miss my red hair


1 comment:

j said...

That's where I ate for my Jr. Prom. :) And yes, it's totally tucked away. Do they even have a parking lot?