Thursday, June 30, 2011

last year's aniversiary

I saw my first moose. Unfortunately it was dead on the side of the road in Parley's canyon. Ryan was so good to me though, when we saw it he actually got off at the next exit, got back on heading the other direction, got off again and pulled over so i could get a better look. Do I have the best husband or what. I got a stick and poked it, and it was pretty nasty. It was giant too! Everything I ever thought a moose would be,...except, of course, that it was dead.
We were in the canyon because for our anniversary Ryan found a cool bed and breakfast in Huntsville (an extremely cute and quaint little town up Ogden canyon) that we stayed in. It was such an awesome little get away but not because of the bed and breakfast per say,.. Ryan secured a pair of beach cruisers and we spent the day riding around and exploring the cutest little town ever amongst the beautiful changing leaves.

I am obsessed with beach cruisers. LOVE them. (never mind that the one I'm riding here looks big enough to eat me) It was SOOOOOOOO much fun. The weather was perfect and everything was beautiful. Such an awesome time and great memories. Ryan did a really good job!


So this picture of Ryan doesn't give a very accurate picture of how cute the town was. I'll have to post again with other pictures and talk about our dinner adventures the night before.



Aren't these trees incredible? I love it.

No comments: