Sunday, June 12, 2011

My birthday .... last NOvember

Last November I turned 30. fun. To ease the pain I spent the day at the happiest place on earth!

IT WAS AWESOME. I love going to Disneyland with family because it's really fun to be all together and see the kids having fun, but Disneyland with just two adults is a whole different experience. Ryan let me be the queen and call all the shots ( sooooo different from real life....sarcasm) so I picked all the rides and I even finally broke down and got those ridiculous mickey ears.
Every time I go to Disneyland I want those ears but they're such a rip off. I figured it was go big or go home this time -being the birthday time and all, and I new that I could make Ry wear them too.
The following comment made all thirty bucks we spent on hats worth it. We were standing in line at the peter pan ride and Ryan of course was standing there in all his mouse ear glory. Some random person walking by looks at Ryan and mutters under his breath, "that's one big ass mouse." hahahaha. awesome.
We even went to the blue bayou for my first time ever. It was amazing! Seriously,...It's going to be hard not to go there every time now. Oh well. Definitely worth it on my birthday. Geeez writing this post makes me want to go do it all over again tomorrow. Sad. We had a blast!

3 comments:

Deanna said...

Keep the updates coming! I have always wanted to eat a monte cristo sandwich at the blue bayou... someday. someday.

Blake Allen said...

please tell us about the miss piggy buttons you are both wearing!

Blake Allen said...

crap, this is allison...not blake.