Friday, June 17, 2011

Per request, mrs piggy pin explanation

Ryan and I did the "give a day get a day" program which basically means that we spent a few hours pulling weeds with my good friend Jenny the volunteer coordinator (that's right, I know some people) for the Ogden nature center. For our service we received two free tickets to Disneyland. When we went to Disneyland to claim out tickets they gave us those awesome Ms Piggy pins.
Genius on Disney's part, really. I imagine they have to have about the same amount of workers there whether it's super busy or not, and just think of all the money the made in extra sales of food etc. having all those people there. -I know Ryan and I spent a ton. Most volunteer people upgraded their tickets to a two or three day pass or park hopper too. -which was not free. smart Rober Iger, smart.

1 comment: