Tuesday, September 22, 2009

So after publishing that last post, I realized that I still had a lot of pictures. So here is Ryan's Ostler Party part two for your viewing enjoyment.
Above we have Ryan's dramatic entrance. Doesn't he look like he opened the ceremonies well? Well he did.
Here is mighty Ceasar with his brother-in-law Walt. Walt got jealous and insisted on wearing a gold head piece too. Ryan (as you can tell from the look on his face) didn't know how he felt about that, and Walt started referring to himself as Brutus. -things got a little weird.
And the Ostler Party creator herself looking so official with her clipboard to make sure the scores were documented so that things remained fair. -interesting though,.. team red (her team) ended up being the winning team. hmmmmm....
More toga goodness. Becca, DAO, me, Lauren and Kimberly
Ryan isn't particularly fond of too many treats (could we possibly be any more opposite in this reguard?) So instead of a cake he opted for one of his few loved deserts, the banana, pudding, vanilla wafer, whipped cream concoction. I LOVE using my trifle bowl and figured this would be the perfect occasion so I layered it all up. Aren't trifles so pretty? I should've taken more time to make sure all the layers were showing though (you can't even see the other layers of wafers. sad) In this picture, Ryan is making sure that Becca's smile is sufficiently big for the goodness that IS the banana, pudding, vanilla wafer, whipped cream concoction. I think he was satisfied because shortly after, he blew out the candles. Oh...and there were presents too, but I was making the trifle during all that business so no pictures. It was an AMAZING party and thanks so much to Mom O for all the time and effort put into it. !!!!


5 comments:

Brianne said...

Yay, cute blog!! Your phone should be there tomorrow. And don't worry about paying me back, it only cost about $3.00. And I hope you like the nice packaging it is in. The nice postmaster lady helped me out with that.

Brandon and Becky Patrick said...

That is quite the party for Ryan! I wish I was invited to that one :) You are such a good wife! Seriously, Brandon has never had a party like that before, I should really step it up! Anyway, I'm excited to be blog friends!

Brandon and Becky Patrick said...

PS... Your hair looks amazing! I love that picture of you two!

Bella Beginnings said...

Amazing party. Your head pieces were awesome. I am so happy that you are blogging now and please keep the themed party's documented so that I can benefit and steal ideas! he he he. Looks like it was tons of fun. Happy Birthday to Ryan!

Anonymous said...

Can I stick my head in that bowl of pudding and never come out?